Monday, July 27, 2015

How to get strong ?!

Well i don't know how, but all i know that i became strong after my first love left me and got married to another girl from his family side

here is me story with love it's always a bad luck for me to be in love, like it's a curse or something
my first love was at the age of 12 and it lasted for almost 9 years ...........

yup that was weird 9 year i even don't know how could he stand me all that time
it ended in my second year in university and he thought that it would be fine with me to stay with him even if he is married and i was thinking WTF for 9 years and he still don't know me .......

i don't know how i got over him but all i know that after what happened between us i hated all the guys and i don't know why although there where nice guys out there but i didn't give them any chance

that's my love story and how i don't know how to get strong after that, it just happen naturally.......

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment