Thursday, August 6, 2015

Being a kid

So when i was a kid like when I was 10 or 11
It was the first season for the o.c series I asked my brother like more than once I want to see it but every time I asked he said "you are a kid and this is for grown-ups" so at that age the only thing that I can think us god my brother watch illegal movies and shows
So when I got my first laptop I don't remember really when it was but I think I was 13 maybe
So it took me years to be a computer geek and to find the o.c online to watch it so when I fisrt saw it I said " I really don't know why my bro didn't want me to watch it"
And I still don't know

The reason I remember this and want.to write about it because I started to see it again and because. I didn't see it all in the past

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment